Subject: [Hipsec] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-melen-hip-mr-01.txt]

From: Jan Mikael Melen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:33:55 +0300

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action:draft-melen-hip-mr-01.txt
Date: 	Sun, 27 Jul 2008 01:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol based Mobile Router (HIPMR)
	Author(s)       : J. Melen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-melen-hip-mr-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-07-27

This drafts defines a moving network support for HIP enabled hosts.
The protocol uses asymmetric authentication and symmetric
authorization.  The solution presented in this draft is based on
delegation of signalling rights between mobile nodes and mobile
routers that results in route optimization between end-hosts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melen-hip-mr-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec