Subject: [Hipsec] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-melen-spinat-01.txt]

From: Jan Mikael Melen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:33:18 +0300

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action:draft-melen-spinat-01.txt
Date: 	Sun, 27 Jul 2008 01:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Parameter Index multiplexed Network Address Translation (SPINAT)
	Author(s)       : J. Melen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-melen-spinat-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-07-27

This drafts defines a Security Parameter Index multiplexed Network
Address Translator (SPINAT).  The SPINAT method uses the SPI value of
ESP packets to de-multiplex multiple IP addresses on single IP
address.  The solution presented in this draft requires a state in
the SPINAT node and in the peer node.  The state establishment
requires a control signaling messages carrying the SPI values.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melen-spinat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec