Subject: [hiprg] new RG working items

From: Andrei Gurtov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:32:36 +0200

Hi,

We had a number of drafts presented over multiple meetings, and in order
to move on with the RG and maintain motivation for participants the
chairs believe it would be helpful to adopt several drafts as RG items.
As discussed on the last HIP RG, we've identified several drafts that
are potential candidates. Therefore we suggest that unless there are
objections on the list (within one week), following will take place

1) the draft-ahrenholz-hiprg-dht-06 is approved as hiprg item
draft-irtf-hiprg-dht (Samu Varjonen has provided a review)

2) draft-zhang-hip-hi-revocation-02 is approved as hiprg item
draft-irtf-hiprg-revocation (Bob Moskowitz and/or Andrei Gurtov will
provide a review)

3) draft-urien-hip-tag-03 is approved as hiprg item
draft-irtf-hiprg-rfid (Gyu Myoung Lee will provide a review and input to
the draft)

4) draft-zhang-hip-investigation-proxy-01 is approved as hiprg item
draft-irtf-hiprg-proxies (Jan Melen and Tobias Heer will provide a
review and input)

The adopted drafts are not by any means final but are expected to evolve
as hiprg items and take additional input. The selection has not been
done arbitrary but based on discussions between HIPRG chairs, IRSG and
the IRTF chair. E.g., architectural discussion on IoT would depend on
the directions of planned IoT activities within IRTF. Persons who are
identified as reviewers above, could you please ack/nack your interest
in participation.

Over the next meetings we can have further discussions on additional
work items. Main criteria are interest of several people/organizations
within the RG on advancing the topic, multiple draft revisions, reviewer
availability, document  quality, implementation experience and fit for
the RG scope.

Andrei and Tom

---

From: "Gyu Myoug Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:38:01 +0100

Dear All

Regarding IoT related work, I believe that Pascal's RFID document is more
relevant to HIP RG.
So, I agree to adopt this document as a RG item. I will also provide a
review and input to the draft.

For architectural issue, I would like to decide the direction according to
the progress of IoT activities within IRTF.

Best Regards,
Gyu Myoung Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Andrei Gurtov
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:33 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [hiprg] new RG working items

Hi,

Andrei and Tom

_______________________________________________
hiprg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hiprg