Subject: [hiprg] Call for MobiCom/MobiHoc'10 workshop papers

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 19:08:19 +0200

Dear colleagues,

Please kindly note that the ACM MobiCom/MobiHoc'10 (Sept 20-24, 2010, 
Chicago, IL) has the following co-located workshops this year which 
currently seek for submissions. It would be very appreciated if you 
could consider a contribution, and/or forward to your colleagues and 
students for possible submissions.

Thanks and best regards,
Xiaoming

http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2010/workshops.html
	 Scheduled Workshops: Monday, September 20 	 
<javascript:toggleLayer('works1', 'worksa1');>

    * The Second Workshop on Cognitive Wireless Networking (CoRoNet)
      <http://www.acm-coronet.org/> (CFP
      <http://coronet2010.stanford.edu/Call_For_Papers.html>)
    * Networking Networking Women (N2Women)
      <http://cms.comsoc.org/eprise/main/SiteGen/n2women/Content/Home/Workshop.html>
    * The Second International Workshop on Wireless of the Students, by
      the Students, and for the Students (S3 2010)
      <http://sensorlab.cs.dartmouth.edu/s32010>
    * The Fifth ACM International Workshop on Wireless Network Testbeds,
      Experimental evaluation and Characterization (WiNTECH 2010)
      <http://nitlab.inf.uth.gr/WINTECH2010/> (CFP
      <http://nitlab.inf.uth.gr/WINTECH2010/CFP.html>)

		 Scheduled Workshops: Friday, September 24 	 
<javascript:toggleLayer('works2', 'worksa2');>

    * The Fifth Workshop on Challenged Networks (CHANTS 2010)
      <http://dtnbone.umiacs.umd.edu/chants2010/> (CFP
      <http://dtnbone.umiacs.umd.edu/chants2010/chants-cfp.pdf>)
    * International Workshop on mmWave Communications: from Circuits to
      Networks (mmCom 2010) <http://www.ece.ucsb.edu/wcsl/mmCom2010>
      (CFP
      <http://www.ece.ucsb.edu/wcsl/mmCom2010/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=mmcom2010cfp.pdf>)
    * The Fifth ACM International Workshop on Mobility in the Evolving
      Internet Architecture (MobiArch 2010)
      <http://sites.google.com/site/mobiarch10/> (CFP
      <http://sites.google.com/site/mobiarch10/>)
    * The Seventh ACM International Workshop on VehiculAr
      Inter-NETworking (VANET 2010)
      <http://www.sigmobile.org/workshops/vanet2010/> (CFP
      <http://www.sigmobile.org/workshops/vanet2010/cfp_txt.html>)