Subject: [hiprg] fwd: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-hiprg-revocation-00

From: Dacheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 10:55:42 +0800

A new version of I-D, draft-irtf-hiprg-revocation-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Dacheng Zhang and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-irtf-hiprg-revocation
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Host Identifier Revocation in HIP
Creation_date:	 2010-05-29
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 18

Abstract:
This document mainly analyzes the key revocation issue with host  identities
(HIs) in the Host Identity Protocol (HIP). Generally, key  revocation is an
important functionality of key management systems;  it is concerned with the
issues of removing antique cryptographic  keys from operational usages when
they are not secure or not secure  enough any more. This functionality is
particularly important for  the security systems expected to execute for
long periods. This  document also attempts to investigate several key issues
that a  designer of HI revocation mechanisms need to carefully consider.

The IETF Secretariat.