Subject: [hiprg] fwd: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-hiprg-proxies-00

From: Dacheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 10:57:15 +0800

A new version of I-D, draft-irtf-hiprg-proxies-00.txt has been successfully
submitted by Dacheng Zhang and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-irtf-hiprg-proxies
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Investigation in HIP Proxies
Creation_date:	 2010-05-24
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 20

Abstract:
HIP proxies play an important role in the transition from the  current
Internet architecture to the HIP architecture. A core  objective of a HIP
proxy is to facilitate the communications between  legacy (or Non-HIP) hosts
and HIP hosts while not modifying their  protocol stacks. In this document,
the legacy hosts served by  proxies are referred to as the Made-up Legacy
(ML) hosts. Currently,  various designing solutions of HIP proxies have been
proposed. These  solutions may be applicable in different working
circumstances. In  this document, we attempt to investigate these solutions
in detail  and compare their performances in different scenarios.

The IETF Secretariat.