Subject: [hiprg] New HIP draft: draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-00

From: 袁韬 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 11:07:14 +0800

Dear all,

We have submitted a new Internet Draft entitled "HIP-based Failure
Detection and Recovery for Multihoming".  It can be accessed at:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-00.txt

Your comments would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Tao.Yuan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: 2010/7/2
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-00
To: [email-masked]
抄送： [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D,
draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Tao Yuan and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery
Revision:        00
Title:           HIP-based Failure Detection and Recovery for Multihoming
Creation_date:   2010-07-02
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
Fault tolerance is one of greatest feature of multihomed host. This
document proposes a failure detection and communication recovery
mechanism for Host Identity Protocol. It can be applied to HIP by
using new defined HIP parameters. A HIP-enabled multihomed host can
switch to alternative locator if current link breaks down by adopting
this mechanism.

The IETF Secretariat.