Subject: [hiprg] slides

From: Andrei Gurtov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:16:11 +0300

Could the HIPRG presenters send their slides to me before the Tue
meeting so that I can pre-load those to the material manager (for remote
participants).

Thanks,
Andrei

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 00:01:59 +0200

I just submitted:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-moskowitz-hip-rg-dex-02.txt

This is NOT a completely editted draft, but there were so many important 
clearifications that I wanted something better posted.

The KEYMAT now follows Hugo Krawczyk's recommendation.

I put in a Security Association section, defining the Master and 
Pair-wise SAs and how the keys are generated.  Then I use this in the 
packet processing.

I created a DEX specific ENCRYPT_KEY parameter and a few other changes.

I hope this will make it easier for attendees to follow my presentation.