Subject: [hiprg] FW: I-D Action:draft-irtf-hip-experiment-07.txt

From: "Henderson, Thomas R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:20:13 -0700

The below draft was posted with no changes vs. the previous version since the previous version expired.  However, Miika gave me a lot of comments on a previous version that I have yet to incorporate, so I will provide a new version of this draft with his comments prior to the RG meeting at IETF 78.

- Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 11:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-hip-experiment-07.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HIP Experiment Report
        Author(s)       : T. Henderson, A. Gurtov
        Filename        : draft-irtf-hip-experiment-07.txt
        Pages           : 33
        Date            : 2010-07-12

This document is a report from the IRTF HIP research group
documenting the collective experiences and lessons learned from
studies, related experimentation, and designs completed by the
research group.  The documents summarizes implications of adding HIP
to host protocol stacks, Internet infrastructure, and applications.
The perspective of a network operator, as well as a list of HIP
experiments, are presented as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hip-experiment-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
W0ludGVybmV0U2hvcnRjdXRdDQpVUkw9ZnRwOi8vZnRwLmlldGYub3JnL2ludGVybmV0LWRyYWZ0
cy9kcmFmdC1pcnRmLWhpcC1leHBlcmltZW50LTA3LnR4dA0K