Subject: [hiprg] Request for a slot in IETF'81, Canada

From: Suneth Namal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 01:32:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All, 

I am a PhD student from university of Oulu, Finland. 

My thesis is to investigate the possibility to adapt HIP in femtocell technology 
to improve the security and mobility issues in femtocell communication.  

I have proposed a scheme to use HIP with 3GPP femtocells that provides more 
security and flexibility in mobility. Location based and DDoS attacks are mostly 
common with femtocells. HIP has interesting properties that can help to improve 
performance in femtocell communication.  

I am planning to participate IETF'81. It is my pleasure to present these ideas 
in the IETF'81, Canada. Could it be possible to get a time slot to introduce 
myself and the progress in my work? 

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Suneth Namal

---

From: "Henderson, Thomas R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:48:36 -0700

Suneth,
I will add your presentation to the agenda.

- Tom

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Suneth Namal
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:32 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [hiprg] Request for a slot in IETF'81, Canada

Dear All,

My thesis is to investigate the possibility to adapt HIP in femtocell technology to improve the security and mobility issues in femtocell communication.
I have proposed a scheme to use HIP with 3GPP femtocells that provides more security and flexibility in mobility. Location based and DDoS attacks are mostly common with femtocells. HIP has interesting properties that can help to improve performance in femtocell communication.

I am planning to participate IETF'81. It is my pleasure to present these ideas in the IETF'81, Canada. Could it be possible to get a time slot to introduce myself and the progress in my work?

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Suneth Namal