Subject: [hiprg] Fwd: [802.15.HIP] PAR approved

From: Andrei Gurtov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 03:51:11 +0200

Hopefully Bob can tell more about new 802.15.9 on Thursday HIPRG meeting
(9-11.30) in Taipei.

Andrei

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: [802.15.HIP] PAR approved
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 14:24:50 -0500
From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

On a vote of 7/4/3 the 802.15.9 PAR for KMP over 802.15.4 and .7 was
approved.

Thank you all for your participation and help.

There is work ahead for the next 2 months leading up to Jacksonville.

We have been asked to make a presentation for 802.15, this will probably
be mid-week at the WNG.

802.1 wants more inclusion.  We MAY schedule a conference call with them
if we can get enough information down to better explain why going beyond
802.1X and 802.1AR is needed.  And why simple inclusion of SAP will not
get 802.1X working over 802.15.4 (without imposing the large MPDU of
802.15.4g).

Again.  Thank you.