Subject: [hiprg] Survey for the Comparison of Host Identity Protocol (HIP) based solutions & Mobile VPN solutions

From: Ijaz Ahmad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 04:26:58 +0200

*Survey for the Comparison of Host Identity Protocol (HIP) based 
solutions & Mobile VPN solutions*

Hello,

I am conducting a survey for the comparison of Host Identity Protocol 
(HIP) based solutions and Mobile Virtual Private Networks (MVPN)  
solutions as part of my Master Degree (Wireless Communication 
Engineering) Thesis at the University of Oulu, Finland, under the 
supervision of Prof. Andrei Gurtov.

The goal is to know the value and efficiency of both Technologies in 
terms of Mobility, Security, Costs and Facilitating Conditions. Besides 
other methods, your opinion is welcome to know the value of the above 
technologies. The survey consists of small multi-choice questions only. 
You also have the option to write comments, if you want to justify your 
answers. You have open choice of answering any question; you can skip 
questions if you do not want to answer. But, we recommend you to answer 
all the questions which are relevant to you or you have some information 
at least.

The survey can be completed within 15 minutes.

Links to Survey are;

Normal: http://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/404AC94E0FE0C686.par
Secured: https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/404AC94E0FE0C686.par

Thanking you

Ijaz Ahmad
Masters Degree Student in Wireless Communication Engineering
University of Oulu, Finland