Subject: [Hipsec] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-cert-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: HIP Certificates
	Author(s)	: T. Heer, S. Varjonen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hip-cert-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-10-21
	
   This document specifies a certificate parameter called CERT for the
   Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  The CERT parameter is a container for
   Simple Public Key Infrastructure (SPKI) and X.509.v3 certificates.
   It is used for carrying these certificates in HIP control messages.
   Additionally, this document specifies the representations of Host
   Identity Tags in SPKI and X.509.v3 certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-cert-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec