Subject: [Hipsec] revised I-D:"Delivering Geographic Location in Host Identity Protocol (HIP)"

From: "Feng Cao (fcao)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:19:56 -0700

Hi all,

This I-D had been revised and submitted again yesterday. We'd like to
thank the reviewers from this list.  Most of the comments are
incorporated into the updated version, especially the open issues
raised. Further comments are always welcome.

Here is the staging URL sent from the automatic IETF I-D submission
tool:
 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/staging/draft-cao-hip-geolocation-01.tx
t

Thanks,

--Feng

Feng Cao, Ph.D., CISSP 
Infrastructure Security Research and Development 
Cisco Systems, Inc. 
Phone: (408)525-9988 
Email: [email-masked]

P.S. I'll be out of country on vacation in the next two weeks. Will
respond to any comments as soon as I return. Sorry for any
inconvenience.
_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec