Subject: [Hipsec] submission of a new I-D: "Delivering Geographic Location in Host Identity Protocol (HIP)"

From: "Feng Cao (fcao)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:21:14 -0700

Hi all,
 
A new I-D, draft-cao-hip-geolocation-00, was just submitted to IETF HIP
WG. Your comments are always welcome.
 
Here is the staging URL for now: 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/staging/draft-cao-hip-geolocation-00.tx
t
<http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/staging/draft-cao-hip-geolocation-00.t
xt> 

Abstract: This document defines a new parameter for delivering
geographic location in Host Identity Protocol (HIP). For mobile users
using HIP, one generic mechanism is proposed to share or update their
geo- location information with either rendezvous servers or their peers.
In addition, geo-location privacy is also protected with the help of the
ENCRYPTED parameter.

Thanks,

--Feng

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec