Subject: [Hipsec] Éric Vyncke's Yes on draft-ietf-hip-dex-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 02:41:55 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-hip-dex-13: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-dex/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This document was deferred by Terry Manderson in May 2018. The authors have
taken into account all COMMENTs from the 2018 ballot, changing several parts of
the document based on those COMMENTs.

The document went successfully through a new IETF last call and the authors
have addressed all points raised during this Last Call. So I am balloting the
approval again in front of the 2019 IESG members.

-éric