Subject: [Hls-interest] Error in Enabling Low-Latency HLS article

From: Ofer Shem Tov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 17:44:34 +0300

_HLS_skip=YES appears twice, probably the second one should be _HLS_skip=v2
_HLS_skip=YES

Requests a Playlist Delta Update, in which the earlier portion of the
Playlist is replaced with an EXT-X-SKIP tag. See the HLS Specification
section 6.2.5.1 for more detail on _HLS_skip.
_HLS_skip=YES

Requests a Playlist Delta Update, in which the earlier portion of the
Playlist is replaced with an EXT-X-SKIP tag. See the HLS Specification
section 6.2.5.1 for more detail on _HLS_skip.

-- 
<http://www.verizonmedia.com>

Ofer Shem Tov

Distinguished Software Dev Engineer
Media Platform

<http://www.facebook.com/verizonmedia>   <http://twitter.com/verizonmedia>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/verizon-media/>
<http://www.instagram.com/verizonmedia>

---

From: Roger Pantos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 09:28:08 -0700

Thanks Ofer. I’ll file a bug for the documentation folks to get this fixed…

Roger.

> On Apr 6, 2021, at 7:44 AM, Ofer Shem Tov <ost=[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Requests a Playlist Delta Update, in which the earlier portion of the Playlist is replaced with an EXT-X-SKIP tag. See the HLS Specification section 6.2.5.1 for more detail on _HLS_skip.
> _HLS_skip=YES
> Requests a Playlist Delta Update, in which the earlier portion of the Playlist is replaced with an EXT-X-SKIP tag. See the HLS Specification section 6.2.5.1 for more detail on _HLS_skip.
> 
> -- 
>  <http://www.verizonmedia.com/>
> Ofer Shem Tov
> 
>  <http://www.facebook.com/verizonmedia>   <http://twitter.com/verizonmedia>   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/verizon-media/>   <http://www.instagram.com/verizonmedia>
> 
> -- 
> Hls-interest mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hls-interest