Subject: [HOKEY] [FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-02]

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:03:27 -0500

Changes from 01:

[1] Added Section 3.4 to address AKM (automated key management) issue
to establish pre-shared keys between third-party and server.  Use of
Kerberos is recommended to establish KIts and KCts for the purpose of
AKM.  This means that HOKEY KDE is based on end-to-end security
between third-party and server.  This change should address Issue 28:
"KM: encryption optional".

[2] Removed several key distribution use cases other than those for
distributing DSRK and rRK.  Also, the number of Key Types in Section 5
is reduced accordingly.

[3] Added integrity protection to Message 3.

Next step: Define message format before IETF March meeting, to address
Issue 27.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba

----- Forwarded message from IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]> -----

X-VirusChecked: Checked
X-Env-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Msg-Ref: server-15.tower-76.messagelabs.com!1201786903!18565298!1
X-StarScan-Version: 5.5.12.14.2; banners=-,-,-
X-Originating-IP: [156.154.24.139]
X-SpamWhitelisted: domain whitelist
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-02 
X-UIDL: d?4"!8VS"!M7L!!$~6!!

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-02.txt has been successfuly submitted by Yoshihiro Ohba and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Derivation, delivery and management of EAP based keys for handover and re-authentication
Creation_date:	 2008-01-31
WG ID:		 hokey
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
This document describes a delivery framework for usage and domain
specific root keys (USRK and DSRK), derived as part of an EAP EMSK
hierarchy, and delivered from an EAP server to an intended third
party key holder.  The framework description includes different
scenarios for key delivery, depending on the type of keys being
delivered.  It also includes, specification of derivation of keys
required for security protection of key requests and delivery
signaling.

The IETF Secretariat.

----- End forwarded message -----

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey