Subject: [HOKEY] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-erx-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 00:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAP Extensions for EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
	Author(s)       : V. Narayanan, L. Dondeti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-erx-11.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2008-02-20

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is a generic framework
supporting multiple types of authentication methods.  In systems
where EAP is used for authentication, it is desirable to not repeat
the entire EAP exchange with another authenticator.  This document
specifies extensions to EAP and EAP keying hierarchy to support an
EAP method-independent protocol for efficient re-authentication
between the peer and an EAP re-authentication server through any
authenticator.  The re-authentication server may be in the home
network or in the local network that the peer is connecting to.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-erx-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-hokey-erx-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-erx-11.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey