Subject: [HOKEY] new individual draft proposal

From: "Vamsi Krishna Gondi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:27:42 +0100

Dear All,

I am submitting a new draft on new EAP HO method for this WG. 

Here is the link for the draft

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gondi-hokey-neweap-handover-method
-00.txt

this draft proposed new EAP method for providing pre authentication
information from the server to the client and vice versa. In this draft we
proposed HO method where it can handle different processes for handover and
roaming and communicates through the EAP HO to the radius server with  the
roaming and handover extensions. This EAP HO proposes the Security context
management for re authentication.

I am interested to discuss this work in this WG and enhance the proposed
solution from the comments and other details proposed by the members of this
WG.

Thanking you,

Gondi.

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey