Subject: [HOKEY] Last Call: draft-ietf-hokey-emsk-hierarchy (Specification for the Derivation of Root Keys from an Extended Master Session Key (EMSK)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:59:29 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Handover Keying WG (hokey) to 
consider the following document:

- 'Specification for the Derivation of Root Keys from an Extended Master
   Session Key (EMSK) '
   <draft-ietf-hokey-emsk-hierarchy-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-03-21. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-emsk-hierarchy-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15627&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey