Subject: [HOKEY] IETF 72 HOKEY Agenda

From: "Charles Clancy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:10:23 -0400 (EDT)

All,

Most of our documents are wrapped up at this point, however we still have
the major area of the key-mgm document to address.  There has been no
progress on this since the last IETF, as many of the WG members have been
working on getting ERX and the EMSK document pushed through IESG review. 
With those tasks completed, we can refocus on the key management document.

At the last IETF the group came to consensus on a number of key points
regarding key management, but there has been little progress on the
document.  My hope is that in Dublin the group can develop a plan for
specifically what needs to be done to finish off this last task.

Below is the proposed agenda for IETF 72.

HOKEY Working Group Meeting
IETF 72, Dublin
Tuesday, 29 July 2008
0900-1130, Newcastle

0900-0905       Administrivia
                Chairs

0905-0915       Document Status
                Chairs

0915-1100       Key Management Discussion
                draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-03
                draft-gaonkar-radext-erp-attrs-03

--
t. charles clancy, ph.d.                 eng.umd.edu/~tcc
electrical & computer engineering, university of maryland

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey