Subject: [HOKEY] Call for comments: <draft-hoeper-proxythreat-00.txt>

From: "Katrin Höper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:35:14 -0400

Hi,

I have recently posted "Threat Model for Networks Employing AAA
Proxies",<draft-hoeper-proxythreat-00.txt>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoeper-proxythreat-00 in an attempt to
summarize the discussions of the proxy email list so far.

I haven't received many comments from the proxy list yet and would like to
get some feedback from the HOKEY group.
I am aiming to meet the November 3 deadline for submitting an update, so
please send me any comments as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Katrin

You can subsribe to the proxy list at:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proxies
_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey