Subject: [HOKEY] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 19:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Derivation, delivery and management of EAP based keys for handover and re-authentication
	Author(s)       : Y. Ohba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-10-19

This document describes a mechanism for delivering a usage-specific
root key (USRK), a domain-specific root key (DSRK) and a usage-
specific domain-specific root key (USDSRK) using RADIUS.  The root
keys are derived as part of an Extended Master Session Key (EMSK)
hierarchy in Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), and delivered
from a server to an intended third-party key holder.  The mechanism
supports different scenarios for key delivery, depending on the type
of keys being delivered.  The mechanism description includes the
definition for a key distribution exchange (KDE) protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey