Subject: [HOKEY] IETF 73 agenda

From: "Charles Clancy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:50:05 -0500 (EST)

All,

We have a short meeting this coming IETF.  The main agenda items will
focus on requirements for advancing the preauthentication document, and
updates to the key management document since the last IETF.

HOKEY WG Agenda
IETF 73

Wednesday, November 19, 2008
0900-1015, Salon E

0900-0915: Administrivia, Document Status (Chairs)

0915-0930: Preauth Document Discussion (Zorn)
           draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-04

0930-1015: Key Management Document Discussion (Dondeti/Narayanan)
           draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-04

--
t. charles clancy, ph.d.                 eng.umd.edu/~tcc
electrical & computer engineering, university of maryland

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey