Subject: [HOKEY] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Distribution of EAP based keys for handover and re-authentication
	Author(s)       : K. Hoeper, Y. Ohba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-04-03

This document describes a mechanism for delivering root keys from an
Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) server to another network
server that requires the keys for offering security protected
services, such as re-authentication, to an EAP peer.  The distributed
root key can be either a usage-specific root key (USRK), a domain-
specific root key (DSRK) or a domain-specific usage-specific root key
(DSUSRK) that has been derived from an Extended Master Session Key
(EMSK) hierarchy previously established between the EAP server and an
EAP peer.  The document defines a key distribution exchange (KDE)
protocol using Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)
that can distribute these different types of root keys and discusses
its security requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Katrin Höper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 09:25:38 -0500

Hi,

In response to our discussions at the HOKEY meeting in SF, I have changed
the title of the draft from "Derivation, delivery and management of EAP
based keys for handover and re-authentication" to "Distribution of EAP based
keys for handover and re-authentication".

I also corrected the typos of the root key acronyms (USDSRK -> DSUSRK).

Those are the only changes.

Katrin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 9:15 AM
Subject: [HOKEY] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-06.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

       Title           : Distribution of EAP based keys for handover and
re-authentication
       Author(s)       : K. Hoeper, Y. Ohba
       Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-06.txt
       Pages           : 14
       Date            : 2009-04-03

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey