Subject: [HOKEY] Diameter ERP - Status

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 22:04:11 +0300

Dear Hokey Group, 

I would like to learn more about the status of your architectural
investigations to make progress on the Diameter ERP document. 

A few months back I was told that the Hokey group will do a write-up of the
architectural aspects. 

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:02:40 +0700

> Dear Hokey Group,

Dear Hannes.

> A few months back I was told that the Hokey group will do a write-up of
> the architectural aspects.

A few months back (& several times since) I have told you that this would be
carried out (if adopted by the WG) after rechartering (if any) and that the
rechartering discussions will begin once all the existing hokey work items
are complete.  This is expected to be between now and IETF 75.  

> 
> Ciao
> Hannes
> 
> _______________________________________________
> HOKEY mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey