Subject: [HOKEY] NIST SP 800-120: Recommendation for EAP Methods Used in Wireless Network Access Authentication published

From: "Hoeper Katrin-QWKN37" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:48:51 -0400

FYI

Publication: SP 800-120 -- The National Institute of Standards and
Technology (NIST) is pleased to announce the release of Special
Publication 800-120. Recommendation for EAP Methods Used in Wireless
Network Access Authentication. This Recommendation formalizes core
security requirements for EAP methods when employed by the U.S. Federal
Government for wireless authentication and key establishment.

URL to SP 800-120: 
http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/PubsSPs.html#800-120
<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTU4N
Dg1NyZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9UFJELUJVTC01ODQ4NTcmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xM
jE1NTc0ODgyJmVtYWlsaWQ9aG9lcGk0MkBnbWFpbC5jb20mdXNlcmlkPWhvZXBpNDJAZ21ha
WwuY29tJmV4dHJhPSYmJg==&&&103&&&http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/PubsSP
s.html#800-120>

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:53:18 +0800

Good news:)

B. R.
Tina
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Hoeper Katrin-QWKN37 
  To: [email-masked] ; [email-masked] 
  Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 2:48 AM
  Subject: [HOKEY] NIST SP 800-120: Recommendation for EAP Methods Used inWireless Network Access Authentication published

  FYI

  Publication: SP 800-120 -- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is pleased to announce the release of Special Publication 800-120. Recommendation for EAP Methods Used in Wireless Network Access Authentication. This Recommendation formalizes core security requirements for EAP methods when employed by the U.S. Federal Government for wireless authentication and key establishment.

  URL to SP 800-120: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  _______________________________________________
  HOKEY mailing list
  [email-masked]
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey