Subject: [HOKEY] FW: I-D Action:draft-wang-hokey-erp-aak-00.txt

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:37:30 +0700

FYI
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-hokey-erp-aak-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : EAP Re-authentication Protocol Extensions for
Authenticated Anticipatory Keying
	Author(s)       : Z. Cao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-hokey-erp-aak-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-01-19

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is a generic framework
supporting multiple types of authentication methods.

The EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) specifies extensions to EAP and the
EAP keying hierarchy to support an EAP method-independent protocol for
efficient re-authentication between the peer and an EAP re-authentication
server through any authenticator.

Authenticated Anticipatory Keying (AAK) is a method by which cryptographic
keying material may be established prior to handover upon one or more
candidate attachment points (CAPs), AAK uses the AAA infrastructure for key
transport.

This document specifies the extensions necessary to enable AAK support in
ERP.

Status of This Memo

This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.  This document may not be modified, and
derivative works of it may not be created, and it may not be published
except as an Internet-Draft.

Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that other groups may also
distribute working documents as Internet- Drafts.

Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months and
may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any time.  It
is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference material or to cite
them other than as "work in progress."

The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.

The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

This Internet-Draft will expire on July 23, 2010.

Copyright Notice

Copyright (c) 2010 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the document
authors.  All rights reserved.

This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal Provisions
Relating to IETF Documents
(http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of publication
of this document.  Please review these documents carefully, as they describe
your rights and restrictions with respect to this document.  Code Components
extracted from this document must include Simplified BSD License text as
described in Section 4.e of the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided
without warranty as described in the BSD License.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-hokey-erp-aak-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.