Subject: [HOKEY] FW: I-D Action:draft-wu-hokey-ldn-discovery-01.txt

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:38:49 +0700

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 10:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-hokey-ldn-discovery-01.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : The Local Domain Name DHCP Option
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-hokey-ldn-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-02-10

In order to derive a Domain-Specific Root Key (DSRK) from the Extended
Master Session Key (EMSK) generated as a side-effect of an Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP) method, the EAP peer must discover the name of
the domain to which it is attached.

This document specifies a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) option
designed to allow a DHCP server to inform clients of the name of the local
domain..

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-hokey-ldn-discovery-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.