Subject: [HOKEY] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5749 (2088)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 11:33:12 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5749,
"Distribution of EAP-Based Keys for Handover and Re-Authentication".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5749&eid=2088

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 6.2,2nd para

Original Text
-------------
                              [...].  EAP-Initiate/Re-auth-Start
|  messages send to the peer will be silently dropped by the peer
   causing further waste of resources.

Corrected Text
--------------
                              [...].  EAP-Initiate/Re-auth-Start
|  messages sent to the peer will be silently dropped by the peer
   causing further waste of resources.

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5749 (draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-13)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Distribution of EAP-Based Keys for Handover and Re-Authentication
Publication Date    : March 2010
Author(s)           : K. Hoeper, Ed., M. Nakhjiri, Y. Ohba, Ed.
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Handover Keying
Area                : Security
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG