Subject: [HOKEY] FW: [scap_interest] [Fwd: IETF 79 scheduling request: SCAP BOF Session]

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:27:19 +0700

fyi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IETF 79 scheduling request: SCAP BOF Session
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:21:12 -0400
From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

IETF Agenda,

The Synergy of SCAP Program and IETF Activities (SCAP - pronounced S
CAP) BOF request has been approved.

spt

------------------------------------------------------------
BOF Name: SCAP - Synergy of SCAP Program and IETF Activities
Area Name: Security Area
Session Requester: Sean Turner
BOF Chairs: Steve Hanna <[email-masked]>, TBD
Number of Sessions: 1
Length of Session(s): 2 hours
Number of Attendees: 75
Conflicts to Avoid:
   First Priority:  DKIM, EMU, HOKEY, IPSECME, ISMS, KITTEN,
                    KRB-WG, MSEC, NEA, PKIX, SAAG, TLS,
                    OPSAREA, NETCONF
   Second Priority: N/A

Special Requests:
   1. Please do not schedule the BOF on Friday. One of the
      chairs cannot attend on that day.
   2. Webex is *NOT* required.
-------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
scap_interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scap_interest