Subject: [HOKEY] [hokey] #9: rewording of section 3.1.2

From: "hokey issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 11:08:23 -0000

#9: rewording of section 3.1.2

 3.1.2:
 firstly->initially
 authorization->authentication
 LionelMorand: After the first round you are authorized, want to re-
 authenticate to preserve authorization
 YoavNir: I wrote this and it should be authentication

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gwz@…            |       Owner:  draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design@…             
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new                                        
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:                                             
Component:  arch-design      |     Version:                                             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |    Keywords:                                             
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/trac/ticket/9>
hokey <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/>

---

From: "hokey issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 11:08:40 -0000

Changes (by gwz@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gwz@…            |        Owner:  draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design@…             
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  closed                                     
 Priority:  minor            |    Milestone:                                             
Component:  arch-design      |      Version:                                             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Resolution:  fixed                                      
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/trac/ticket/9#comment:1>
hokey <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/>