Subject: [HOKEY] [hokey] #11: 3.1.3: remove (see section 3.1.1)

From: "hokey issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 11:37:44 -0000

#11: 3.1.3: remove (see section 3.1.1)

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gwz@…            |       Owner:  draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design@…             
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new                                        
 Priority:  trivial          |   Milestone:                                             
Component:  arch-design      |     Version:                                             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |    Keywords:                                             
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/trac/ticket/11>
hokey <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/>

---

From: "hokey issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 11:38:01 -0000

Changes (by gwz@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gwz@…            |        Owner:  draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design@…             
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  closed                                     
 Priority:  trivial          |    Milestone:                                             
Component:  arch-design      |      Version:                                             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Resolution:  fixed                                      
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/trac/ticket/11#comment:1>
hokey <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/>

---

From: Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 20:37:52 +0700

As you may have noticed, I have been adding various issues to the
tracker.  This is not because I love the tracker so much, nor because I
have nothing better to do ;-).  The intent is to spark some discussion
on this list of the issues noted; the emails aren't meant for passive
consumption...