Subject: [HOKEY] [hokey] #1: 2nd paragraph of abstract needs to be re-phrased.

From: "hokey issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 06:09:57 -0000

#1: 2nd paragraph of abstract needs to be re-phrased.

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gwz@…            |       Owner:  draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design@…             
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new                                        
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:                                             
Component:  arch-design      |     Version:                                             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |    Keywords:                                             
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/trac/ticket/1>
hokey <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/>

---

From: "hokey issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 06:10:28 -0000

Changes (by gwz@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gwz@…            |        Owner:  draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design@…             
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  closed                                     
 Priority:  minor            |    Milestone:                                             
Component:  arch-design      |      Version:                                             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Resolution:  fixed                                      
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/trac/ticket/1#comment:1>
hokey <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/>