Subject: [HOKEY] [hokey] #6: In first sentence of section 3.1.1, semicolon instead of a comma before "however"

From: "hokey issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 07:46:05 -0000

#6: In first sentence of section 3.1.1, semicolon instead of a comma before
"however"

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gwz@…            |       Owner:  draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design@…             
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new                                        
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:                                             
Component:  arch-design      |     Version:                                             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |    Keywords:                                             
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/trac/ticket/6>
hokey <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/>

---

From: "hokey issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 07:47:14 -0000

Changes (by gwz@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 OLD:
    ERP requires only one round trip, however, this roundtrip may require

 NEW:
    ERP requires only one round trip; however, this roundtrip may require

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gwz@…            |        Owner:  draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design@…             
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  closed                                     
 Priority:  major            |    Milestone:                                             
Component:  arch-design      |      Version:                                             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Resolution:  fixed                                      
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/trac/ticket/6#comment:1>
hokey <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hokey/>