Subject: [homegate] Questions That Will Be Asked @ the End of the BoF

From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:26:12 -0400

Questions to answer at the conclusion of the BoF (per RFC 5434):
1.    Is there support to form a WG with the following charter?  (That is,
the charter itself is ready, as shown by community support.)
 
2.    Does the community think that the problem statement is clear,
well-scoped, solvable, and useful to solve?
 
3.    Show of hands of people willing to review documents (or comment on the
mailing list)?  (Is there is a critical mass of participants willing to work
on the problem (e.g., write drafts, review drafts, etc.)?)
 
4.    Who would be willing to serve as an editor for the following
document(s)?  (BOF chairs should take note of individuals who raise their
hands, but it is also a useful gauge to see if there is a critical mass of
editors to work on all the documents that are to be produced.)
 
5.    Does the community think that given the charter revisions discussed
during the BOF (subject to review and finalization on the mailing list), a
WG should be formed? Is there is agreement that the specific deliverables
(i.e., proposed documents) are the right set.
 
6.    How many people feel that a WG should not be formed?  (If the number
of no responses is significant, it would help to ask those saying no why
they are opposed.)

 -- Jason