Subject: [homegate] IETF Workshop on Broadband Home Gateways

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 20:00:01 +0100

During the 76th IETF meeting, the Transport Area sponsored a Broadband
Home Gateway BoF, called HOMEGATE. Since that time, interested IETF
participants have been working to narrow the scope of the draft charter
and to reach out to other Standards Development Organizations (SDOs) to
ensure that the planned work is complimentary and not overlapping with
their respective work.

To further that goal, the IETF's Transport and Internet Areas intend to
co-sponsor a two-day workshop on HOMEGATE between IETF-77 and IETF-78.
This workshop is slated to take place on April 20-21, 2010 in London,
England.

In order to reserve a properly sized meeting facility, it is important
for interested people to indicate their interest in attending AS SOON AS
POSSIBLE. Please do so at http://event.pingg.com/HomeGateLondonMtg

NOTE: Due to potential venue limitations and the desire to allow
participants from different stakeholder groups to be represented, physical
attendance may need to be limited. Attendance will be confirmed at a later
time (and certainly early enough for people to book reasonably priced
travel accommodations). Remote listening or participation facilities of
some sort will be available to all.

PLEASE INDICATE YOUR INTEREST NOW if you wish to attend this interim
meeting in person: http://event.pingg.com/HomeGateLondonMtg

In addition:

- You can find the HOMEGATE wiki at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/tsv/trac/wiki/HOMEGATE

- You should join the HOMEGATE mailing list at
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/homegate

Thank you in advance for your interest and participation!

Regards,
Lars Eggert & Magnus Westerlund, Transport Area Directors
Jari Arkko & Ralph Droms, Internet Area Directors
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce