Subject: [homegate] April Workshop: Official Registration Now Open!

From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 16:42:22 -0400

Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest.  We are now taking official
registrations.

REGISTRATION LINK: http://www.ietf.org/ibin/c5i?rid=48

STEP 1: To register for the event you first setup an IETF registration
account.  (This is a little different from the usual IETF meeting
registration process, as this is a special workshop and had limited time to
set this up with AMS.)  This takes about 30 seconds.

STEP 2: You will receive an email from the registration system with a minute
of setting up an account.

STEP 3: Click on the link in the email and use the email address you
provided plus the password in the email.

STEP 4: Complete the registration form and pay.  IMPORTANT NOTES BELOW!
                    1  There is a US $50 registration fee to defray event
costs.
                    2  Dinner, night 1: No fee but you must check the box
in order to attend
                    3  Dinner, night 2: There will be a fee payable in cash
at the event.  You much check the box in attend.

When: April 20th and 21st Where: Paris, France - Cisco's Offices Cisco
Office 
Location:  http://tinyurl.com/yf8w973 By Metro, Closest Stop: RER-C Issy Val
de Seine
Additional Details: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/tsv/trac/wiki/HOMEGATE

Thanks
Jason

---

From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:38:32 -0400

Please try to register THIS WEEK.  This will help us line up our final
logistical decisions (lunch and dinner mainly).

Thanks
Jason 

On 4/2/10 4:42 PM, "Jason Livingood" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> account.  (This is a little different from the usual IETF meeting registration
> process, as this is a special workshop and had limited time to set this up
> with AMS.)  This takes about 30 seconds.
> 
> STEP 3: Click on the link in the email and use the email address you provided
> plus the password in the email.
> 
>                     2  Dinner, night 1: No fee but you must check the box in
> order to attend
> When: April 20th and 21st Where: Paris, France - Cisco's Offices Cisco Office
> _______________________________________________
> homegate mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/homegate

Regards,
Jason
 
Jason Livingood
Executive Director
Internet Systems Engineering
National Engineering & Technical Operations
Comcast Cable Communications
215-286-7813
[email-masked]