Subject: Re: [homegate] Draft BoF Agenda @ IETF 78

From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 13:09:45 -0400

Agenda will be updated on the wiki in a moment, with relevant changes to
times, location, etc.

Jason

On 6/28/10 8:22 PM, "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> At 7:43 PM -0400 6/28/10, Jason Livingood wrote:
>> There's been no feedback so far on the draft BoF agenda.  I'll have to assume
>> if we receive no feedback that everyone either (a) thinks it looks fine or
>> (b) isn't paying attention.  ;-)
> 
> I'll take (a). And we have 1 hr 15 mins, so we have 15 minutes more than you
> scheduled. I propose that you stretch out the review of the charter instead of
> more about "concerns from other SDOs", give that the telecon a few weeks
> earlier will cover the latter topic.
> 
> --Paul Hoffman, Director
> --VPN Consortium

---

From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 13:11:53 -0400

On 6/29/10 6:09 AM, "Jari Arkko" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> But the crux is of course in the details. What specific issues get presented
> and discussed, for instance. Does someone have a good document or a slide set
> that explains who is doing what in this space, for instance?
> 
[JL] I¹m hoping this is what we cover in the virtual meeting, and then we
can distill that info for the BoF.