Subject: [homegate] Updated Virtual Mtg Agenda (Note for Presenters!)

From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:17:31 -0400

A couple of presentations have been dropped from vendors, and we¹ve also
compressed some of the team the chairs expect to use at the start.  As a
result, we¹ve been able to reduce the length of the meeting to 4 hours.
This has meant that the presenters have updated times that we estimate they
will present at.  Please see below or the wiki at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/tsv/trac/wiki/HOMEGATE

Date: Tuesday, 13 July 2010 Times listed are **UTC** (so adjust to your
local time zone) 
Duration: 4 Hours (with 2 breaks)
Start Time: 1:00pm (13:00) UTC
End Time: 5:00pm (17:00) UTC

1300 - 1305     Agenda bashing
1305  1315     Overview of IETF¹s thinking in this space
1315 - 1320     Use cases: ISP-purchased + Subscriber-purchased devices
1320 - 1340     View from HGI - Duncan Bees
1340 - 1400     View from BBF - Heather Kirksey
1400 - 1420     View from UPnP Forum - Mark Baugher
1420 - 1430     Break 1
1430 - 1445     View from Cablelabs/eRouter - Jean-Francois Mule
1445 - 1505     View from DLNA - Stephen Palm
1505 - 1525     View from IEEE 802.1 AVB - Michael Johas Teener
1525 - 1540     Break 2
1540 - 1555     View from device vendor: NetGear
1555 - 1645     Discussion of IETF focus, how to proceed
1645 - 1700     Wrap-up / Next Steps

WebEx:
1. Go to 
 https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134983457&UID=1129812032&RT=
MiMyMA%3D%3D 
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does
not require a password.)
4. Click "Join". 

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
 https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134983457&UID=1129812032&ORT
=MiMyMA%3D%3D 

To join the audio conference

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting,
or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers:
 https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=13
4983457&tollFree=0 

Access code:963 718 267

-- Jason

---

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:09:17 -0400

Hi,
 
I have a doctor's appt in the morning and may be about an hour late.
 
dbh

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Jason Livingood
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 4:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [homegate] Updated Virtual Mtg Agenda (Note for Presenters!)

A couple of presentations have been dropped from vendors, and we've
also compressed some of the team the chairs expect to use at the
start.  As a result, we've been able to reduce the length of the
meeting to 4 hours.  This has meant that the presenters have updated
times that we estimate they will present at.  Please see below or the
wiki at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/tsv/trac/wiki/HOMEGATE

Date: Tuesday, 13 July 2010 Times listed are **UTC** (so adjust to
your local time zone) 
Duration: 4 Hours (with 2 breaks) 
Start Time: 1:00pm (13:00) UTC 
End Time: 5:00pm (17:00) UTC 

1305 - 1315     Overview of IETF's thinking in this space 
1315 - 1320     Use cases: ISP-purchased + Subscriber-purchased
devices 

WebEx:
1. Go to  https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134983457
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134983457&UID=11298120
32&RT=MiMyMA%3D%3D> &UID=1129812032&RT=MiMyMA%3D%3D 
2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This
meeting does not require a password.) 
4. Click "Join". 

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: 
 https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134983457
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134983457&UID=11298120
32&ORT=MiMyMA%3D%3D> &UID=1129812032&ORT=MiMyMA%3D%3D 

  _____  

  _____  

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code. 
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300 
Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC
&ED=134983457&tollFree=0> &ED=134983457&tollFree=0 

Access code:963 718 267 

-- Jason