Subject: [homenet] IETF85 session agenda

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:28:13 +0000

The IETF85 draft session agenda for Homenet is now online at:

  <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/homenet/agenda?item=agenda-85-homenet.html>

and shown below:

--8<--8<--

Homenet Working Group
7th November 2012

09:00 - 09:10  Note Well, Jabber Relay, Note taker(s)

09:10 - 09:25  Homenet Architecture Update

   draft-chown-homenet-arch-06 (Tim Chown - 15m)

09:25 - 09:45  Naming and Service Discovery

   update from MDNSEXT BoF (TBC)

09:45 - 10:40  Routing and Prefix Assignment

  draft-arkko-homenet-prefix-assignment-03 (Jari Arkko - 15m)
  draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed (Damien Saucez - 15m)
  wider discussion on source + dest based routing (Jari / Lorenzo - 25m)

10:40 - 11:25  Security

  draft-kline-default-perimeter-01 (Erik Kline - 15m)
  draft-boot-homenet-brdp-00 (Teco Boot - 15m)
  draft-behringer-homenet-trust-bootstrap-00 (Michael Behringer - 15m)

11:25  Wrap-up

11:30  Close

--8<--8<--

See you then!

Ray