Subject: [homenet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kline-default-perimeter-01.txt

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 08:58:10 +0900

All,

My sincere apologies for not completing this sooner.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 November 2012 08:55
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kline-default-perimeter-01.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-kline-default-perimeter-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Kline and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-kline-default-perimeter
Revision:        01
Title:           Default Border Definition
Creation date:   2012-11-06
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kline-default-perimeter-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kline-default-perimeter
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kline-default-perimeter-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kline-default-perimeter-01

Abstract:
   Automatic, simple identification of when traffic is crossing a
   perimeter is highly desirable for a variety of home network uses.
   This document describes how to use homenet routing protocol
   adjacencies as the primary signal of a common administrative domain
   (e.g. "the home").  Classification of interfaces et cetera as
   internal or external follow from this, as do various policy and
   implementation implications.  One fundamental implication is that the
   active definition of a home network's interior is no more secure than
   its policy for forming homenet routing protocol adjacencies.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 09:41:56 -0500

I think that draft-kline-default-perimeter is good, and I'd like to see
it become a WG document. 

-- 
Michael Richardson
-on the road-