Subject: [homenet] Session agenda

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:21:35 +0000

With apologies for not having actually posted this to the list sooner, the agenda for tomorrow's session is as follows:

--8<--8<--
09:00 - 09:05  Note Well, Jabber Relay, Note taker(s)

09:05 - 09:30  Homenet Architecture Update, WGLC progress

	draft-chown-homenet-arch-07 (Tim Chown - 25m)

09:30 - 09:50	Guest Presentation

	IEEE 802.1aq-2012 (Paul Unbehagen - 20m)

09:50 - 10:05	HIPnet

	draft-grundemann-homenet-hipnet-01 (Chris Grundemann et al - 15m)

10:05 - 10:35	ISIS, OSPF, Source, DSCP and Flow Label Routing

	(Fred Baker - 30m)

	draft-baker-ipv6-isis-automatic-prefix-00
	draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-flowlabel-routing-00
	draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-src-routing-00

	draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-extensible-00
	draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing-00
	draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-00
 
10:35 - 11:05	Source and Destination Routing

	draft-troan-homenet-sadr-00 (Ole Troan and Lorenzo Colitti - 30m)

11:05 - 11:15	OSPFv3 - Implementation report

	(Ole Troan - 10m)
	draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-00
	draft-arkko-homenet-prefix-assignment-03

11:15 - 11:30	Wrap up
--8<--8<--

Ray