Subject: [homenet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kline-homenet-default-perimeter-00.txt

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:14:00 -0400

At long last, I took a few notes from the last IETF (but undoubtedly not
everything), reworked a few things, and changed the document to have
-homenet- in the title.

Apologies,
-erik

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 March 2013 14:15
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-kline-homenet-default-perimeter-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-kline-homenet-default-perimeter-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Kline and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-kline-homenet-default-perimeter
Revision:        00
Title:           Default Border Definition
Creation date:   2013-03-12
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kline-homenet-default-perimeter-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kline-homenet-default-perimeter
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kline-homenet-default-perimeter-00

Abstract:
   Automatic, simple identification of when traffic is crossing a
   perimeter is highly desirable for a variety of home network uses.
   This document describes how to use homenet routing protocol
   adjacencies as the primary signal of a common administrative domain
   (e.g. "the home").  Classification of interfaces et cetera as
   internal or external follow from this, as do various policy and
   implementation implications.  One fundamental implication is that the
   active definition of a home network's interior is no more secure than
   its policy for forming homenet routing protocol adjacencies.

The IETF Secretariat