Subject: [homenet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cao-homenet-mif-srvdis-00.txt

From: "Cao,Zhen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:31:02 +0200

Hello,

We submit a draft on home net service discovery, and comments are welcome.

Best regards,
cz

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-cao-homenet-mif-srvdis-00.txt
To: Zehn Cao <[email-masked]>, Aaron Yi Ding <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-cao-homenet-mif-srvdis-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Zhen Cao and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-cao-homenet-mif-srvdis
Revision:        00
Title:           Service Discovery in the Homenet Environment with
Multiple Connections
Creation date:   2013-10-21
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-homenet-mif-srvdis-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cao-homenet-mif-srvdis
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cao-homenet-mif-srvdis-00

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the problems of service discovery in a homenet
   multiple connection environment.  A multiple connection environment
   consists of multiple-interfaced nodes connecting to multiple networks
   or multiple provisioning domains.  Given a type of service a
   multiple-interfaced client is looking for, the discovery progress
   ought to return a correct pointer to the service instance that the
   client is able to access without trying every available channel.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat