Subject: [homenet] Where to find ISIS and babel users

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 19:37:47 +0100

Just FYI:

ISIS of course has a WG in the IETF, so most of you should know where to go
to find ISIS specific discussion.

Babel has an open mailing list, and has been made aware of Margaret's
draft. If you want to jump in and ask any questions there, of course feel
free:

   [email-masked]
   http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/babel-users
   nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.routing.babel.user

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 19:42:41 +0100

> Babel has an open mailing list, and has been made aware of Margaret's draft.
> If you want to jump in and ask any questions there, of course feel free:
>

The Babel web page has links to some of the Babel-related stuff I'm aware of:

  http://www.pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr/~jch/software/babel/

-- Juliusz