Subject: [homenet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-stenberg-shsp-00.txt

From: Markus Stenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 15:36:09 +0300

Hello,

I managed to finish partial skeleton of a draft of an idea (whew, that's 
a mouthful) that I plan to implement during the next month or two; 
automation of my home network control plane called SHSP (TBD) using 
DNCP-based protocol (to be precise, it will reuse HNCP's DNCP profile 
including transport and all, but it will not include HNCP version TLV -> 
normal HNCP nodes will simply ignore stuff running SHSP and vice versa 
as SHSP also has it's own "this stuff contains SHSP stuff" version 
indicator TLV.

I would like to give brief presentation about the idea and perhaps note 
or two about generality of DNCP in the next meeting, given there is 
space on the agenda. (5min or so)

Cheers,

-Markus

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-stenberg-shsp-00.txt
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 23:35:17 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Markus Stenberg <[email-masked]>, Markus Stenberg 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-stenberg-shsp-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Markus Stenberg and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-stenberg-shsp
Revision:	00
Title:		Simple Home Status Protocol
Document date:	2015-07-03
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stenberg-shsp-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenberg-shsp/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenberg-shsp-00

Abstract:
    This document describes yet another DNCP-based protocol, which uses
    HNCP-style transport, yet intentionally is incompatible with it so
    that TLVs of SHSP and HNCP can be handled using same transport
    channel and de/encoders, but individual implementations of the
    different protocols can ignore each other unless they support both
    protocols.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat