Subject: [homenet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 09:47:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Home Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Node Consensus Protocol
        Authors         : Markus Stenberg
                          Steven Barth
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-10.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2015-09-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the Distributed Node Consensus Protocol
   (DNCP), a generic state synchronization protocol that uses the
   Trickle algorithm and hash trees.  DNCP is an abstract protocol, and
   must be combined with a specific profile to make a complete
   implementable protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-dncp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/