Subject: [homenet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-routing-consensus-call-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 06:41:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Home Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Homenet Routing Consensus Call
        Authors         : Ray Bellis
                          Mark Townsley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-routing-consensus-call-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-01-21

Abstract:
   In order to support arbitrary network topologies and multi-homing the
   IETF Homenet Architecture [RFC7368] requires that a routing protocol
   operates inside each home network.  For interoperability reasons it
   is necessary for there be a single "mandatory to implement" routing
   protocol.  With the Homenet Working Group unable to reach clear
   consensus on which protocol that should be the Working Group Chairs
   (with the support of the Internet Area Director) declared rough
   consensus that the chosen protocol is BABEL [RFC6126].  This document
   (not intended for publication as an RFC) serves as an additional
   record of that decision.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-routing-consensus-call/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-routing-consensus-call-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-routing-consensus-call-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/