Subject: [homenet] Webex meeting invitation: homenet simple-naming

From: Homenet Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 21:46:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Homenet Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

homenet simple-naming
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
11:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 642 133 910 
Meeting password: G7ShuHYV

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m96f3095c7b854b853513a193e6089680

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6f93ea5754aa4590e6a4adb09aedf95e

JOIN BY IPHONE ONE-TAP 
tel:+1-650-479-3208,,*01*642133910%23%23*01*  Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.