Subject: [homenet] draft minutes

From: "STARK, BARBARA H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 12:35:43 +0000

I've uploaded a draft of the IETF 104 meeting minutes. Please let us chairs know if you have comments.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/minutes-104-homenet-00 
Barbara

---

From: "STARK, BARBARA H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 12:54:46 +0000

Oh, and thank you to Evan Hunt and Brian Haberman for taking notes in Etherpad, and to Mikael Abrahamsson for doing jabber. I thought the notes were outstanding.
Barbara

> From: STARK, BARBARA H

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 15:55:03 +0100

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/minutes-104-homenet-00

Thanks. I read your minutes, as I was double booked, and could not attend in person.
I will watch the video next week.

> should we re-charter? are we failing to discuss these things because we
> believe they're out of scope?

I don't really feel that the charter has limited who has said what.
I think that just the opposite.  If anything, we have in past had long-winded
debates without clear resolution.  That's stopped mostly because some of
those involved have either gotten tired, or have moved on in their career.

> What could be done that would get people more active on the mailing list?

> Hum on re-chartering - room prefers to attempt re-chartering; needs to be
> confirmed on the mailing list.

It has been suggested that my
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-smarkaklink/

more properly fits into homenet.  I admit that I hadn't thought of that, as I
didn't think it was in scope.  Perhaps it is.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-