Subject: [HR-rt] Meeting in Prague

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 14:46:15 +0300

Hi all,

As with the Bangkok meeting, we wanted to carve out a very short time to
discuss the review team.

At the last meeting we spoke mostly about the reviews that we are all
currently doing. That might still be a good agenda point. But I would
also add that we should discuss the nature and affiliation of the group
and some of the concerns raised since Bangkok, which you are all likely
familiar with at this point. More in PRG!

If it's okay, I think we should set aside 90 minutes from 11:00 am local
time on Sunday at the hackathon to discuss. We can find an empty table
or a space outside to talk.

See you then/there,
-Mallory
-- 
Mallory Knodel
Head of Digital :: article19.org
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9  B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780