Subject: [hrpc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-01.txt

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:39:36 +0100

Dear all,

A new version of the ID was just published, please find the links to
the ID and the diff underneath.

Looking forward to discuss!

Best,

Niels

- -------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-01.txt
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 08:21:57 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>, Joana Varon <[email-masked]>,
Joana Varon <[email-masked]>, Niels ten Oever
<[email-masked]>, Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>, Avri
Doria <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Avri Doria and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-doria-hrpc-proposal
Revision:	01
Title:		Proposal for research on human rights protocol considerations
Document date:	2015-03-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		13
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doria-hrpc-proposal/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-01

Abstract:
   Work has been done on privacy issues that should be considered when
   creating an Internet protocol.  This draft suggests that similar
   considerations may apply for other human rights such as freedom of
   expression or freedom of association.  A proposal is made for work in
   the IRTF researching the possible connections between human rights
   and Internet standards and protocols.  The goal is to create an
   informational RFC concerning human rights protocol considerations.

   Discussion on this draft at: [email-masked]

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Joana Varon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:57:02 -0300

Dear all,

In a correlated note: thanks for your inputs in this list. They have
helped us a lot to be able to develop the ID further. 

Please, note that the IETF hrpc session to discuss the next steps of the
draft is scheduled for *Friday, March, 27th from 11:50 to 13:20*. It
would be lovely if you could join us in person to keep this conversation
going. So, please, consider adding it to your schedule. :)

Our next task is to set up a good agenda and methodology for that
debate, so, if there is any particular aspect of the draft that you
would want to be highlighted in that session, please, feel free to
suggest. We shall come up with a structure for your inputs asap.

Kind regards,

Joana

-- 
--
Joana Varon
@joana_varon
Fingerprint
239D E977 32D0 28BC 297F 64B6 3B69 BDE4 016B 8E73

On 09-03-2015 12:39, Niels ten Oever wrote:
> -------- Forwarded Message --------
> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.ghserv.net/mailman/listinfo/hrpc