Subject: [hrpc] mailinglist migration

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:04:35 +0200

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. During IETF92 I got suggested
several times to migrate this mailinglist to an official IETF
mailinglist. I am currently in the process of requesting one.

I plan to migrate all current list subscribers to the new list, which
will probably be [email-masked].

Please let me know if you would like me to not migrate you to the new
list.

Best,

Niels

- -- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9