Subject: [hrpc] Session on Wednesday

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 19:02:13 +0200

Hi,

As a reminder we are scheduled for a meeting on

    Wednesday, Afternoon Session III 1740-1940
    Room Name: Berlin/Brussels

The Agenda can be found at:

https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/93/agenda-93-hrpc.html

So that I can put the slides on online before the meeting I ask that
those doing slides please send them to me by 1200 UTC on Wednesday so I
can put them on the slides page.

thanks

avri

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

---

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:14:19 +0200

Hi all,

I made a first version of the slides, please let me know what you all
think of it.

We got a two hour time slot so I took quite some time to see whether we
can go through all terms in the glossary and see if people have strong
opinions or alternative language, but if it goes too slow, we can always
speed it up.

I have also added some slides on a relatively new idea about
non-discrimination. This concept was mentioned to me earlier by the late
Casper Bowden (he though it was nonsensical that it was not mention in
the Necessary and Proportionate Principles [0]), and when Snowden
mentioned it again on Sunday evening I thought it might make sense.

The part on methodology is still blank, but am sure Corinne will fill
that up soon :)

Looking forward to your changes, additions, comments and questions!

Best,

Niels

PS Sorry for my silence the last weeks, I know I still owe you some
replies, I was traveling for work.

[0] https://necessaryandproportionate.org/

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9

On 07/20/2015 07:02 PM, Avri Doria wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc
>

---

From: Corinne Cath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 20:15:41 +0100

Dear all,

These are my slides for the presentation on the methodology.

any and all feedback welcome, today or tomorrow during the presentation.

Best from a grey oxford,

Corinne

-- 

'The management of normality is hard work'

---

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 07:01:52 +0200

Hi all,

Integrated the slides of Corinne in the overall slides and made some
minor tweaks.

Best,

NIels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

On 07/21/2015 09:15 PM, Corinne Cath wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 8:14 AM, Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
> 
>     Hi all,
> 
>     www.article19.org <http://www.article19.org>
> 
>     > [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>