Subject: [hrpc] Any news of the film "Net of rights"?

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 16:44:31 +0100

It was supposed to be published after Yokohama? Did I miss an
announce?

---

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 17:09:20 +0100

Hi Stephane,

It is a bit belated, sorry for that. We'll launch is at the same time
wih the new website for the RG in the first week of March.

If you want to see the film before the first week of March you can see
it at the M3aawg meeting on the 15th of February.

Thanks for your patience.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9

On 02/05/2016 04:44 PM, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> _______________________________________________ hrpc mailing list 
> [email-masked] https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc
>