Subject: [hrpc] Discussion on draft-guidelines today

From: Gurshabad Grover <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:01:42 +0530

Hello.

First, my apologies that draft-guidelines hasn't been updated after the
last meeting. This is just a brief note before we have today's meeting.

The next update to the draft will bring the promised changes:
explanations to the guidelines where currently none exist (2-3 places),
and a discussion of attribution vs. anonymity. The latter will flow from
the issues John Curran raised on this list. The need to address this is
even more relevant now because of the recent 'traceability' discussions
in India and Brazil.

We have not received additional inputs on the draft in a while. More
feedback is always welcome, of course. For today's meeting, may be we
can bring back a question we discussed briefly in the last meeting: what
does everyone see as the path for draft-guidelines? Should we move to RG
last call if we have no other additions to make?

Appreciate any inputs on this from the RG. Looking forward to the
meeting today.

Thank you.
-Gurshabad

---

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 07:08:40 -0400

Thanks Gurshabad,

Hi everyone,

Please everyone if you can ensure you've read the two drafts: 
association and guidelines, since we have decisions to make about both 
in today's call.

See you soon,

-Mallory

On 7/28/20 3:31 AM, Gurshabad Grover wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc

-- 
Mallory Knodel
CTO, Center for Democracy and Technology
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9 B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780