Subject: [hrpc] Review on feminism draft

From: Sofía Celi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 00:28:22 -0500

Dear, hrpc,

Thanks so much for all the work on it!

I did an small review of the 'draft-feminism', and send a small pull
request for some minor grammar changes:
https://github.com/IRTF-HRPC/drafts/pull/19

I opened an issue, as well, on categories that can be introduced and
explained at the 'Online Violence' section:
https://github.com/IRTF-HRPC/drafts/issues/20 I'm happy to provide a
definition for all of them and how they intersect with the IETF work.

Thanks!
-- 
Sofía Celi
@claucece
http://claucece.github.io/
Cryptographic research and implementation at many places, but manly
Cloudflare
FAB9 3EDC 7CDD 1198 DCFD  4558 91BB 6B45 6F44 2D02

---

From: Sofía Celi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 02:49:35 -0500

Dear, hrpc,

Related: this two papers might be worth checking out also:

* Privacy threats in intimate relationships:
https://academic.oup.com/cybersecurity/article/6/1/tyaa006/5849222
* Safe at Home: Towards a Feminist Critique of Cybersecurity:
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3429851

Thanks!