Subject: [hrpc] Github repositories for drafts

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 13:41:39 -0500

Hi all,

Just to let authors know that in our RG's Github [0] I have reconfigured 
the structure to align with best practice for drafts. Each active 
working area now has its draft in its own repository. This will allow us 
to track issues better. It's also more convenient to not have to 
download all drafts just to work on one.

The next steps that I'm undertaking now are to migrate issues from the 
drafts repo (which only contains deadwood) into the correct repo issue 
tracker. Additionally I'm working with Doci Mou to automate two Github 
actions: repo creation and make-upload. There are one or two bugs but 
excited to share this work with you soon, which will allow for fully 
in-browser drafting from scratch to publication.

Questions or errors, please let me know,

-Mallory

-- 
Mallory Knodel
CTO, Center for Democracy and Technology
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9 B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780