Subject: Re: [http-state] wrt httpstate session at IETF-77 Anaheim

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:14:12 -0800

<chair>

hearing only one objection (plus we've checked with David directly), and 
because the reschedule request is based on having several people involved in 
both vwrap and sieve needing to be at both vwrap and sieve sessions (which are 
currently both scheduled at the same time (1740h Tue)), I am approving the 
reschedule request.

Barry Leiba (one of the affected) notes: With all the work in the Apps area 
right now, the schedule is *really* difficult.  We were trying all sorts of 
variations, and this swap was the only one that worked.

So at this point, barring any further agenda changes (the final agenda is 
slated to be published 2010-02-26 (Friday)), httpstate will now be meeting at 
this time/day...

    TUESDAY, March 23, 2010  * 1740-1940h *    2 hr

thanks,

=JeffH
</chair>

---

From: Daniel Stenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 08:43:23 +0100 (CET)

>   TUESDAY, March 23, 2010  * 1740-1940h *    2 hr

Just allow me to quietly note that us Europeans not attending physically in 
Anaheim will probably not attend en masse online either at this hour (we're +9 
hours). I'm not complaining, I'm only mentioning it for the record.

-- 

  / daniel.haxx.se