Subject: Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-18.txt> (HTTP State Management Mechanism) to Proposed Standard

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:35:45 -0700

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-18.txt> (HTTP State
Management Mechanism) to Proposed Standard
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:30:17 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the HTTP State Management Mechanism
WG (httpstate) to consider the following document:
- 'HTTP State Management Mechanism'
  <draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-18.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-12-02. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce