Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 18:36:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Proxy-Status HTTP Response Header Field
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Piotr Sikora
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-03-01

Abstract:
   This document defines the Proxy-Status HTTP header field to convey
   the details of intermediary handling of responses, including
   generated errors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/