Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 03:32:34 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+2/-1/💬3)
  2 issues created:
  - Unwelcome mention of "packets" in messaging/7.3.6/CONNECT (by wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/327 
  - Handling of If-Unmodified-Since with unknown modified dates (by evert)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/326 

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #327 Unwelcome mention of "packets" in messaging/7.3.6/CONNECT (2 by reschke, wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/327 
  - #310 fix header field list generating script to work with just " field" postfix in iref (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/310 

  1 issues closed:
  - fix header field list generating script to work with just " field" postfix in iref https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/310 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-1/💬15)
  3 issues created:
  - rfc6265bis: definition of OWS differs from HTTP core specs (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1119 [6265bis] 
  - Digest editorial reordering (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1103 
  - Bumping up decimal precision? (by eeeps)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1102 

  5 issues received 15 new comments:
  - #1103 Digest editorial reordering (5 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1103 [digest-headers] 
  - #1102 Bumping up decimal precision? (6 by clelland, eeeps, martinthomson, mnot, phluid61, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1102 [header-structure] 
  - #1073 [rfc6265bis] Cookie parser - UTF-8 chars (1 by inikulin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1073 
  - #1020 Deprecate sha-1 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1020 [digest-headers] 
  - #762 SameSite Cookies and Iframes (2 by ibolmo, johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/762 [6265bis] [samesite] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Error responses digest is computed on the error message https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/958 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-2/💬3)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - ref RFC 8174 for BCP14 keywords as well (#303)  (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/322 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #319 Restore 2616 semantics on public, must-revalidate, and proxy-revalidate (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/319 
  - #269 Explicitly state that "public" allows responses with Authentication to be stored (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/269 
  - #238 include RFC 7694 (#119) (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/238 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Restore 2616 semantics on public, must-revalidate, and proxy-revalidate
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/319 
  - ref RFC 8174 for BCP14 keywords as well (#303) 
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/322 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+21/-15/💬17)
  21 pull requests submitted:
  - Avoid errors on EOL trimming. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1125 
  - Ioggstream 1103 cleanup digest (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1124 
  - Ioggstream 1103 introduce resource digest (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1123 
  - Put representation-data examples in Annex B. See #1103. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1122 
  - Showcase #1103 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1121 
  - rfc6265bis: markup example artwork (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1120 
  - WIP: editorial juggling in Digest. See #1103 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1118 
  - Move digest computation under Digest. See #1103 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1117 
  - Shift Want-Digest down. See #1103. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1116 
  - priority: fix external section reference format (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1115 
  - Integrate an example without content coding. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1114 
  - Add headings for examples (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1113 
  - Move algos down. See #1103. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1112 
  - Promote header field. See #1103. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1111 
  - Refactor deprecated algorithms. See #1103. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1109 
  - sh: Remove non-ASCII chars (by clelland)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1108 
  - 6256bis: remove unused reference (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1107 
  - 6265bis: fix reference to IANA procedures (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1106 
  - sh: fix long ABNF lines (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1105 
  - sh: fix overlong ABNF lines (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1104 
  - changlog for priority-00 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1101 

  8 pull requests received 17 new comments:
  - #1115 priority: fix external section reference format (1 by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1115 
  - #1108 sh: Remove non-ASCII chars (5 by LPardue, clelland, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1108 
  - #1107 6256bis: remove unused reference (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1107 
  - #1105 sh: fix long ABNF lines (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1105 
  - #1098 Standardi{sz}e on US English spelling (2 by clelland, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1098 
  - #1097 [client-hints] Editorial feedback (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1097 
  - #1091 digest: editorial reordering (4 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1091 [digest-headers] 
  - #1082 [client-hints] Move Variants reference to the Variants draft (2 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1082 

  15 pull requests merged:
  - Introduce resource digest #1103
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1123 [digest-headers] 
  - Put representation-data examples in Annex B. See #1103.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1122 
  - rfc6265bis: markup example artwork
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1120 
  - Move digest computation under Digest. See #1103
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1117 
  - priority: fix external section reference format
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1115 
  - Add headings for examples
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1113 
  - sh: Remove non-ASCII chars
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1108 
  - changelog for priority-00
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1101 [priorities] 
  - really fix #1046
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1050 
  - [client-hints] Editorial feedback
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1097 
  - 6265bis: fix reference to IANA procedures
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1106 
  - 6256bis: remove unused reference
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1107 
  - sh: fix long ABNF lines
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1105 
  - fix some editorial hangovers
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1100 [priorities] 
  - Standardi{sz}e on US English spelling
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1098 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions