Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 03:32:16 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+2/-1/💬5)
  2 issues created:
  - Are request forms Semantics? (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/329 
  - Placement of TE: field (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/328 

  3 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #329 Are request forms Semantics? (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/329 
  - #328 Placement of TE: field (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/328 
  - #327 Unwelcome mention of "packets" in messaging/7.3.6/CONNECT (3 by reschke, wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/327 

  1 issues closed:
  - Unwelcome mention of "packets" in messaging/7.3.6/CONNECT https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/327 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-4/💬20)
  6 issues created:
  - If ADLER32 isn't good enough, why is sum OK? (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1139 [digest-headers] 
  - sum and cksum aren't cryptographic either (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1138 [digest-headers] 
  - Digest is a message field in the new parlance (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1137 [digest-headers] 
  - rfc6265bis UA requirements and WPT mismatch (by essen)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1136 
  - client-hints: section structure borked (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1133 [client-hints] 
  - Specify a default extension model (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1129 [header-structure] 

  7 issues received 20 new comments:
  - #1139 If ADLER32 isn't good enough, why is sum OK? (2 by LPardue, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1139 [digest-headers] 
  - #1138 sum and cksum aren't cryptographic either (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1138 [digest-headers] 
  - #1137 Digest is a message field in the new parlance (8 by LPardue, ioggstream, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1137 [digest-headers] 
  - #1133 client-hints: section structure borked (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1133 [client-hints] 
  - #1129 Specify a default extension model (5 by martinthomson, mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1129 [header-structure] 
  - #1103 Digest editorial reordering (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1103 [digest-headers] 
  - #1083 Default dictionary value with parameters (2 by ioggstream, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1083 [header-structure] 

  4 issues closed:
  - client-hints: section structure borked https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1133 [client-hints] 
  - Specify a default extension model https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1129 [header-structure] 
  - Bumping up decimal precision? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1102 [header-structure] 
  - Digest editorial reordering https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1103 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Missing fields (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/330 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #330 Missing fields (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/330 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Missing fields
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/330 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+8/-8/💬13)
  8 pull requests submitted:
  - Reference new HTTP core semenatics and use field terminology (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1140 
  - [client hints] Add latest PR changes (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1135 [client-hints] 
  - client-hints: re-insert back section (#1133) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1134 [client-hints] 
  - [Client Hints] Remove nested list (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1132 
  - [Client Hints] Remove unused references (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1131 
  - [Client Hints] Add latest PRs to changes (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1130 [client-hints] 
  - Digest Headers: fix typos (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1127 
  - Add changelog to digest-headers. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1126 

  7 pull requests received 13 new comments:
  - #1140 Reference new HTTP core semenatics and use field terminology (3 by LPardue, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1140 
  - #1135 [client hints] Add latest PR changes (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1135 [client-hints] 
  - #1132 [Client Hints] Remove nested list (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1132 [client-hints] 
  - #1131 [Client Hints] Remove unused references (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1131 
  - #1130 [Client Hints] Add latest PRs to changes (2 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1130 [client-hints] 
  - #1091 digest: editorial reordering (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1091 [digest-headers] 
  - #1080 Fix list style based on comment from @reschke (4 by reschke, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1080 [client-hints] 

  8 pull requests merged:
  - [client hints] Add latest PR changes
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1135 [client-hints] 
  - client-hints: re-insert back section (#1133)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1134 [client-hints] 
  - [Client Hints] Remove nested list
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1132 [client-hints] 
  - [Client Hints] Remove unused references
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1131 
  - [Client Hints] Add latest PRs to changes
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1130 [client-hints] 
  - Fix list style based on comment from @reschke
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1080 [client-hints] 
  - Digest Headers: fix typos
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1127 
  - Fixes: #1103. Complete editorial reordering of Digest
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1124 [digest-headers] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions