Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 03:32:17 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬10)
  4 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #335 Make references to h1-messaging non-normative (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/335 [caching] [semantics] 
  - #321 Being explicit about relative URIs (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/321 [semantics] [waiting] 
  - #165 Updating stored headers (7 by MattMenke2, annevk, mikewest, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/165 [caching] [has-proposal] 
  - #116 Should Semantics assume that field values have been coalesced or just unfolded? (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/116 [semantics] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Include RFC 7694 https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/119 [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+9/-1/💬9)
  9 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove H1-specific connection-related requirements (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/354 
  - Make text body narrower for readability (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/353 
  - Define CONNECT and OPTIONS in term of target URIs (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/352 
  - Move 101 and 426 to Messaging (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/351 
  - Remove obs-fold from semantics (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/350 
  - CONNECT forwards data, not packets (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/349 
  - Refine requirements on If-Unmodified-Since (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/348 
  - HTTP/1.1 -> HTTP (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/347 
  - Move "invalidate" definition up (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/346 

  5 pull requests received 9 new comments:
  - #354 Remove H1-specific connection-related requirements (2 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/354 
  - #353 Make text body narrower for readability (3 by martinthomson, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/353 
  - #344 Don't rely on the HTTP/1.1 Messaging specification to define "message" (2 by MikeBishop, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/344 
  - #343 Adjust multiple Content-Length handling (1 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/343 
  - #316 map request target to target URI/resource (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/316 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - include RFC 7694 (#119)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/238 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions