Subject: TCP RST code for websockets in h3

From: "Martin Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 07:37:00 +1000

The draft currently uses H3_REQUEST_CANCELLED as an error code.  RFC 8441 uses CANCEL.  I think that the two are analogous.  I don't think I need to open an issue.

WGLC it.

---

From: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:48:19 -0700

Sounds good to me! A.4 of HTTP/3
<https://quicwg.org/base-drafts/draft-ietf-quic-http.html#appendix-A.4> also
maps HTTP/2 CANCEL to HTTP/3 H3_REQUEST_CANCELLED. WGLC indeed!

Cheers,

Ryan

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 2:41 PM Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The draft currently uses H3_REQUEST_CANCELLED as an error code.  RFC 8441
> uses CANCEL.  I think that the two are analogous.  I don't think I need to
> open an issue.
>
> WGLC it.
>
>