Subject: PO921806

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 18:17:26 +0100

_GOOD DAY,_ 

Kindly please check attached new order PO921806, please check out the
loading way, if it can be fit full container, please issue the PI
directly. 

Best regards, 

Sandra Räth 

Phone   +41 52 264 83 21 

Paul Reinhart AG, Switzerland
[email-masked] 

www.reinhart.com [1] 

This communication is for informational purposes only. All market
prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness
or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or
statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of Paul Reinhart
AG, its subsidiaries and affiliates. This transmission may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect
that might affect any computer system into which it is received and
opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is
virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Paul Reinhart AG, its
subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage
arising in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

Links:
------
[1]
https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reinhart.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7Cs.raeth%40reinhart.ch%7Caa41b58d1a8b4d47affb08d8743ee6d2%7C7cf8c2a83d9549b18a4355e9ff9b145f%7C0%7C0%7C637387160800636609%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=LW12Rib%2BjgwASCGIsbB6fgxVGsYjy7VWz05n7%2FPnNXU%3D&amp;reserved=0