Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 19:07:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol Version 2 (HTTP/2)
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Cory Benfield
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 88
	Date            : 2021-09-26

Abstract:
   This specification describes an optimized expression of the semantics
   of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), referred to as HTTP
   version 2 (HTTP/2).  HTTP/2 enables a more efficient use of network
   resources and a reduced latency by introducing field compression and
   allowing multiple concurrent exchanges on the same connection.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7540 and RFC 8740.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/