Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 17:56:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensible Prioritization Scheme for HTTP
        Authors         : Kazuho Oku
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-09-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a scheme for prioritizing HTTP responses.
   This scheme expresses the priority of each HTTP response using
   absolute values, rather than as a relative relationship between a
   group of HTTP responses.

   This document defines the Priority header field for communicating the
   initial priority in an HTTP version-independent manner, as well as
   HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 frames for reprioritizing the responses.  These
   share a common format structure that is designed to provide future
   extensibility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-priority/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 02:09:07 +0100

Draft 06 incorporates changes to address the items from today's interim
meeting. We have no further open issues and believe this draft is ready for
WGLC.

Kind regards
Priority draft editors