Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 07:38:59 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 issues created:
  - Field Extensibility: what to do with non-deployed fields (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/986 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #986 Field Extensibility: what to do with non-deployed fields (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/986 

  1 issues closed:
  - Recommended response behavior when identity encoding is unacceptable https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/980 [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-3/💬8)
  2 issues created:
  - RFC6265bis: Consider minimum Max-Age/Expiration cookie attribute value/handling (by arichiv)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1774 
  - Server advertise support for extended CONNECT but does not support websocket as a :protocol (by ddragana)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1773 

  5 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #1773 Server advertise support for extended CONNECT but does not support websocket as a :protocol (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1773 
  - #1750 WebSockets supports indication in HTTPS RR (3 by ddragana, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1750 [h3-websockets] 
  - #1747 PRIORITY_UPDATE buffer limits need stronger advice (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1747 [priorities] 
  - #1739 Priorities: too unreliable (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1739 [priorities] 
  - #1701 HTTP/3 websockets and RESET_STREAM/STOP_SENDING (2 by LPardue, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1701 [h3-websockets] 

  3 issues closed:
  - RFC6265bis: Standardize maximum Max-Age cookie attribute value/handling https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1600 [6265bis] 
  - Priorities: too unreliable https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1739 [priorities] 
  - PRIORITY_UPDATE buffer limits need stronger advice https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1747 [priorities] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Slightly relax requirements for handling Accept-Encoding field values (closes #980) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/985 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #985 Slightly relax requirements for handling Accept-Encoding field values (closes #980) (2 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/985 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Slightly relax requirements for handling Accept-Encoding field values (closes #980)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/985 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-1/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Security and Privacy Considerations for Signatures (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1776 
  - Minimum Max-Age/Expiration cookie attribute (by arichiv)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1775 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #1775 Minimum Max-Age/Expiration cookie attribute (1 by arichiv)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1775 
  - #1721 Merge reprioritization section with frame section (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1721 [priorities] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Standardize maximum Expires/Max-Age
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1732 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Draw the state machine using SVG (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/973 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec