Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 07:38:44 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 issues created:
  - IANA feedback (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/982 [semantics] [auth48] 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #982 IANA feedback (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/982 [semantics] [auth48] 

  1 issues closed:
  - IANA feedback https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/982 [semantics] [auth48] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+16/-3/💬59)
  16 issues created:
  - Priorities: intermediaries without priority support (by kixelated)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1734 
  - Priorities: new parameters (by kixelated)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1733 
  - Live media prioritization (by kixelated)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1729 
  - Specify data type for "nonce" (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1728 [signatures] 
  - Security considerations only casts shade on RFC 7540 (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1724 [priorities] 
  - Recommending round-robin is too much (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1723 [priorities] 
  - PRIORITY_UPDATE before headers (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1722 [priorities] 
  - Hope is not a strategy (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1719 [priorities] 
  - Do not claim that 0 to 7 is sufficient (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1718 [priorities] 
  - IANA registry rules need work (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1717 [priorities] 
  - Priority handling of invalid parameters (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1716 [priorities] 
  - Intermediaries modifying Priority header fields (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1715 [priorities] 
  - Changes to SETTINGS_NO_RFC7540_PRIORITIES (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1714 [priorities] 
  - Priority equivocates about what it is for (web pages) (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1713 [priorities] 
  - Endpoint and peer confusion (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1712 [priorities] 
  - report-URI quoting (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1710 [expect-ct] 

  14 issues received 59 new comments:
  - #1734 Priorities: intermediaries without priority support (6 by LPardue, kixelated)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1734 
  - #1733 Priorities: new parameters (8 by LPardue, kazuho, kixelated)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1733 [priorities] 
  - #1729 Live media prioritization (11 by LPardue, kixelated)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1729 [priorities] 
  - #1723 Recommending round-robin is too much (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1723 [priorities] 
  - #1722 PRIORITY_UPDATE before headers (5 by LPardue, MikeBishop, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1722 [priorities] 
  - #1717 IANA registry rules need work (3 by LPardue, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1717 [priorities] 
  - #1716 Priority handling of invalid parameters (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1716 [priorities] 
  - #1715 Intermediaries modifying Priority header fields (8 by LPardue, MikeBishop, ianswett, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1715 [priorities] 
  - #1714 Changes to SETTINGS_NO_RFC7540_PRIORITIES (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1714 [priorities] 
  - #1713 Priority equivocates about what it is for (web pages) (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1713 [priorities] 
  - #1712 Endpoint and peer confusion (3 by LPardue, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1712 [priorities] 
  - #1710 report-URI quoting (3 by martinthomson, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1710 [expect-ct] 
  - #1600 RFC6265bis: Standardize maximum Max-Age cookie attribute value/handling (2 by arichiv, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1600 [6265bis] 
  - #1332 rfc6265bis empty domain attribute (6 by essen, miketaylr, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1332 [6265bis] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Live media prioritization https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1729 [priorities] 
  - rfc6265bis empty domain attribute https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1332 [6265bis] 
  - Do not claim that 0 to 7 is sufficient https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1718 [priorities] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Standardize hyphenation for "case-sensitive" and "case-insensitive" (by danfoygel)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/981 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #981 Standardize hyphenation for "case-sensitive" and "case-insensitive" (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/981 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+10/-3/💬6)
  10 pull requests submitted:
  - expand why and when intermediaries SHOULD use a frame (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1735 
  - Standardize maximum Expires/Max-Age (by arichiv)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1732 
  - refactor priority parameters and Priority header bits (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1731 
  - reword the prose about concurrent incremental requests (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1727 
  - it is sufficient to state the urgency levels without justification (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1726 
  - Relax requirements of NO_RFC7540 setting receiver (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1725 
  - Merge reprioritization section with frame section (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1721 [priorities] 
  - The server doesn't override priority (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1720 [priorities] 
  - Remove the absolute values thing (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1711 [priorities] 
  - Issue #1332 - Specify empty domain attribute handling. (by miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1709 

  4 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #1735 expand why and when intermediaries SHOULD use a frame (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1735 
  - #1725 Relax requirements of NO_RFC7540 setting receiver (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1725 [priorities] 
  - #1721 Merge reprioritization section with frame section (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1721 [priorities] 
  - #1709 Fixes #1332 - Specify empty domain attribute handling. (3 by miketaylr, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1709 [6265bis] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Fixes #1332 - Specify empty domain attribute handling.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1709 [6265bis] 
  - Remove the absolute values thing
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1711 [priorities] 
  - it is sufficient to state the urgency levels without justification
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1726 [priorities] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec